Weight loss after gastric bypass surgery
Stages of weight loss after gastric bypass surgery:
Obesity is considered one of the biggest and most widespread problems of our time. If a person cannot lose weight by following a diet or by exercising, Surgery becomes the only option available to lose weight. Especially if the person is at risk of contracting obesity-related diseases. like: diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart problems that can be life-threatening, Gastric sleeve surgery is considered one of the best options available for people of normal weight. This operation is also known as gastric bypass. It is a surgical operation performed with the aim of reducing the size of the stomach by 25% by removing part of it. This is to lose weight. The operation permanently reduces the size of the stomach. It is performed using an endoscope, After the operation, the amount of food consumed decreases. Feeling full quickly, The process can be likened to changing the shape of the stomach from the shape of a pocket to the shape of a sleeve. This is why it is called quantization. It is not permissible for everyone who suffers from excess weight to resort to this method.
For whom is gastric sleeve surgery?
This process is recommended by:
- Obese people .
- People whose nature of work is not suitable for exercise.
- People with a volumetric mass of more than 10 kg excess body weight.
Some tips that you should pay attention to in order to prepare before undergoing obesity surgery
Bring a respirator if you use CPAP
Your medications that you use regularly
Comfortable robe and slippers
Results of gastric sleeve surgery:
To read our article about gastric sleeve surgery:
To read our article about gastric bypass surgery:
Weight loss after gastric bypass surgery varies from one patient to another:
This depends on the patient’s adherence to the instructions. In general, most patients lose approximately 20% of their excess weight during the first month. This rate decreases to 5-10% over the next five months. Patients can lose approximately 50% of their weight during the first six months after the operation. In the following six months, they lose approximately 25% of their weight. This makes their total weight loss 75% during the first year after the operation. Weight loss after gastric bypass surgery
Tips for recovering from the effects of obesity surgery:
- Avoid doing stressful activities; like: Lifting weights.
- Do not drive a car except after the approval of the surgeon.
- Do not wet the surgical incisions with water for two weeks after the operation.
- Avoid sitting showers and hot tubs.
Weight loss after gastric bypass surgery: It takes six months to a year to reach the ideal weight.
Services provided by the Real Beauty Clinic family
1- Transportation service back and forth from the airport and to the airport: After confirming the patient’s reservation, a car is sent to the airport and the patient is taken to the hotel, and then the patient is taken from the hotel to the hospital to conduct comprehensive analyzes before the operation. And then from the hospital to the hotel.
Then the patient is taken from the hotel to the hospital for the operation after the operation, the patient is delivered from the hospital to the hotel. Then we drop the patient off from the hotel to the airport.
2- Comprehensive analyzes before and after the operation: Before the operation, comprehensive examinations of the body are conducted to ensure the patient’s health and full qualification for the operation.
After the operation, comprehensive examinations are conducted for the patient before his discharge from the hospital to ensure his full health.
3- Hotel service: The Real Beauty Clinic family offers two nights in the hotel to its customers outside Turkey, and the cost of these two nights is included in the cost of the process paid.
4- Facilities inside the hospital: An interpreter fluent in Arabic and Turkish is sent to the hospital to stay with customers and secure all their needs and requirements inside the hospital.
For more details, please contact the consultant directly via WhatsApp, click on the link below: