The most stubborn places in burning fat
Many people suffer when following a diet to lose weight. It is difficult to get rid of fat in some areas of the body. These are stubborn fats that accumulate in some areas and require time and effort to get rid of them. What are the most stubborn places of fat in the body?
The most stubborn places of fat in the body
Learn about the most stubborn places of fat in the body as follows:
- Abdomen : Losing weight in general is difficult, but what is more difficult is getting rid of belly fat in particular. As it is one of the most dangerous areas for storing fat.
- Buttocks and thighs: The buttocks and thighs are also one of the most stubborn places of fat in the body. Especially in women more than men.
- Arms: The arms area is one of the most difficult areas to lose fat.
- Back: The back is a common area for fat accumulation in men and women.
- Chest area: The chances of fat accumulating in the chest area increase more in men than in women. Especially if you do not maintain physical fitness and tight muscles.
- Calf area : which is located directly below the knees on the back of the legs .