The effect of obesity on childbirth and women’s fertility
The effect of obesity on pregnancy and childbirth:
How can obesity affect pregnancy and childbirth?
Obesity during pregnancy increases the risk of pregnancy complications, including:
- Gestational diabetes: Women who are overweight are more likely to develop diabetes during pregnancy.
- Preeclampsia: Women who are overweight are more susceptible to high blood pressure. And an increase in the percentage of protein in the urine during pregnancy, especially after 20 weeks of pregnancy.
- Infection: An overweight woman is at risk of urinary tract infections during pregnancy and also postpartum infections.
- Blood clotting: Overweight women are more likely to have blood clots.
- Inability to breathe during sleep: Overweight women are vulnerable to serious sleep problems during pregnancy. Including his breathing stopping during sleep and then returning again.
- Delayed delivery: Obesity increases the possibility of delayed delivery.
- Occurrence of problems in childbirth: weight gain in pregnant women, Increases the likelihood of a cesarean birth, It also increases the risk of caesarean section complications, including: Delayed wound healing and wound infection, It is also possible that her chance of giving birth naturally in the second pregnancy may decrease.
- Miscarriage: Being overweight may lead to miscarriage, God forbid.
How can obesity affect the fetus?
Obesity can lead to some health problems for the fetus , including:
- Giving birth to a large baby, Women who suffer from weight gain during pregnancy, She is at risk of giving birth to a baby who weighs more than average and has a high percentage of body fat.
- The child suffers from chronic diseases, The child may be exposed to chronic diseases such as heart disease and diabetes, Due to excessive weight gain of the mother during pregnancy.
- birth defects, Some studies have proven that a mother who suffered from excessive obesity during pregnancy may have a fetus exposed to birth defects. Like having a heart problem.
What’s the solution ??
Obesity treatment experts and doctors in Turkey advise…
Getting rid of excess weight through a procedure
1- Mini gastric bypass operation
2- Gastric sleeve surgery, or what is known as gastric sleeve surgery.
These two operations were transformed from cosmetic operations into therapeutic operations.
As a result of the impressive results that an obese person obtains after the operation.
As a result of the long follow-up that the patient receives at Real Beauty Clinic centers. It has been concluded that the correct time for pregnancy is one year after the operation, in order to reach the ideal weight and get rid of all matters related to obesity and accumulated fat.
Services provided by the Real Beauty Clinic family to its customers outside Turkey in the field of obesity treatment and plastic surgery:
1- Round-trip transportation service from the airport and to the airport: After confirming the reservation from the patient, a car is sent to the airport and the patient is taken to the hotel, and then the patient is taken from the hotel to the hospital for comprehensive analyzes before the operation. And then from the hospital to the hotel.
Then the patient is taken from the hotel to the hospital for the operation after the operation, the patient is delivered from the hospital to the hotel. Then we drop the patient off from the hotel to the airport.
2- Comprehensive analyzes before and after the operation: Before the operation, comprehensive examinations of the body are conducted to ensure the patient’s health and full qualification for the operation.
After the operation, comprehensive examinations are conducted for the patient before his discharge from the hospital to ensure his full health.
3- Hotel service: The Real Beauty Clinic family offers two nights in the hotel to its customers outside Turkey, and the cost of these two nights is included in the cost of the process paid.
4- Facilities inside the hospital: An interpreter fluent in Arabic and Turkish is sent to the hospital to stay with customers and secure all their needs and requirements inside the hospital.
For more details, please contact the consultant directly via WhatsApp, click on the link below: