Gastric bypass surgery for diabetics
Gastric bypass surgery for diabetics:
Diabetes is a chronic disease that affects a large percentage of all age groups around the world. The danger of diabetes lies in its severe health complications. Therefore, patients are always looking for treatment for diabetes in various ways.
One of the most important therapeutic aspects to completely get rid of diabetes is gastric bypass surgery for diabetics. Which is a way to help diabetics get rid of this disease, By relying on weight loss and thus eliminating the symptoms of diabetes.
The link between bypass surgery and getting rid of diabetes was not just a coincidence. Rather, this came after many studies conducted on diabetics who underwent this procedure and who had a noticeable improvement in their blood sugar levels (first-degree diabetics), and some of them were completely cured (second-degree diabetics). About 95% of diabetics are completely cured of diabetes.
Gastric bypass surgery for diabetics:
The gastric bypass operation relies on medical techniques that help the operation to be performed completely safely.
The doctor who performs the operation performs a gastric bypass by isolating part of the stomach. Then change the path of food so that it goes directly to the intestines. This achieves a reduction in the food that the body absorbs. The goal of gastric bypass surgery is to lose weight and reduce calories by letting food go down and be absorbed directly into the intestine away from the stomach, thus losing weight, which has a positive result in ending the symptoms of diabetes.
Bypass surgery eliminates the need for taking diabetes medications:
Diabetics suffer from serious side effects on the body, Because this disease is linked to excessive obesity, So if this obesity is eliminated through bypass surgery, This means ending the suffering of patients and reducing the symptoms of diabetes and its complications. Below we learn about the therapeutic advantages of gastric bypass surgery, especially for patients with type 2 diabetes: These advantages are:
- Reducing the size of the stomach, which leads to absorption of food and reduction of calories.
- Reducing blood sugar due to decreased absorption of food.
- Insulin receptors work well, Which leads to its efficient secretion, which helps improve the body’s functions and causes a reduction in the level of sugar in the blood cells, thus reducing the symptoms of diabetes.
- Increasing the efficiency of the pancreas, which is the organ responsible for secreting insulin and controlling blood sugar levels.
- After the procedure, the patient can stop taking diabetes medications or reduce their doses significantly. This is under the supervision of a doctor.
Tips after gastric bypass surgery for diabetics:
- Follow a diet based on the nutrients necessary for the body, such as vitamins, essential minerals, and proteins.
- Eat a small amount of food at each meal so that the patient does not feel full.
- Do not eat foods rich in fats, sugars, and carbohydrates, which will increase the number of calories and thus increase weight.
- Avoid eating soft drinks or foods full of sugar.
- The necessity of periodic follow-up with a specialist doctor to check on the health condition from time to time.
Facts about gastric bypass surgery:
- Gastric bypass surgery is a common bariatric surgery such as sleeve gastrectomy
- Some may think that it is a major surgery, but in fact it is done laparoscopically through several small incisions in the abdominal area
- Recovery after the operation and recovery period is fast, It only takes about two weeks
- Bypass surgery contributes to recovery from many health problems that accompany obesity such as diabetes, sleep apnea, and high blood pressure
- After the bypass surgery, you will lose approximately 70% of your excess weight after about 6 to 12 months.
- The success rate of the operation five years after the procedure is 85%
Bypass contributes to some changes in metabolism, It also makes you feel full, such as sleeve gastrectomy
Services provided by the Real Beauty Clinic family to its customers outside Turkey in the field of obesity treatment and plastic surgery:
1- Round-trip transportation service from the airport and to the airport: After confirming the reservation from the patient, a car is sent to the airport and the patient is taken to the hotel, and then the patient is taken from the hotel to the hospital for comprehensive analyzes before the operation. And then from the hospital to the hotel.
Then the patient is taken from the hotel to the hospital for the operation after the operation, the patient is delivered from the hospital to the hotel. Then we drop the patient off from the hotel to the airport.
2- Comprehensive analyzes before and after the operation: Before the operation, comprehensive examinations of the body are conducted to ensure the patient’s health and full qualification for the operation.
After the operation, comprehensive examinations are conducted for the patient before his discharge from the hospital to ensure his full health.
3- Hotel service: The Real Beauty Clinic family offers two nights in the hotel to its customers outside Turkey, and the cost of these two nights is included in the cost of the process paid.
4- Facilities inside the hospital: An interpreter fluent in Arabic and Turkish is sent to the hospital to stay with customers and secure all their needs and requirements inside the hospital.
For more details, please contact the consultant directly via WhatsApp, click on the link below: